WORKING AT HEIGHT
At Complete Rope Access Solutions, we believe prevention is better than cure so we advise, plan and execute measures to make working at height safe and incident-free. We provide a site-by-site bespoke service to mitigate against accidents happening to employees or contractors who are working at height. Should an emergency arise, our highly-equipped and fully-trained team are able to manage and implement rescue and emergency arrangements, administer first aid and conduct correct casualty management.
We are also qualified to deliver this service for personnel working at height in confined spaces. We provide:
- Development of project RAMS and respective rescue plans
- Rope rescue services
- A paramedic-trained first responder
- Incident and casualty management
- Safety systems
- 24-hour emergency standby cover
- Technical rescue service
- Top Man services
- Equipment hire
Whether you are contractor, utilities manager or outage coordinator, having a well-conceived and executable working at height rescue plan which will reduce the possibility of accidents and can prevent casualties should something go wrong is a legal requirement.
BENEFITS OF OUR SERVICES
Accidents from working at height remains one of the biggest causes of workplace injury in the U.K. and can result in fatalities. At CRAS, we can design and implement a safe system for working in such environments. The ‘Working at Height Regulations 2005’ state that, “every employer shall ensure that working at height is properly planned, appropriately supervised, and carried out in a manner which is so far as reasonably practical and safe.” We help you to:
- Comply with legal requirements to have rescue provision in place
- Prevent incidents before they happen
- Have a specialist, trained and cost-effective team on-site
- Have a properly audited and robust risk assessment
- Supply peace-of-mind safeguarding of your workforce
- Demonstrate your commitment to H&S practices to employees
Complete Rope Access Solutions provides its services to a variety of sectors. If you are unsure about whether or not you need a dedicated rescue team or require rescue cover in a confined space at height, please get in touch; advice is free and we would be only too happy to offer you our advice and guidance.